Closing on meme-completion: Sites, Foods, Places

Finishing up the meme:

Four websites I visit daily - this is easy, since I use the IE "Links" toolbar and have a "Daily" folder with a handful of links I check once a day:
  1. flipCode - a site for graphics, game and demo programming, but that closed its doors. So I'll sneak two answers in by listing its replacements in:  DevMaster.net and GameDev.net.
  2. Traveller - Citizens of the Imperium forum - for Traveller geeks
  3. TwistyPuzzles.com forum - for Rubik's Cube and related puzzle geeks
  4. eBay - I'm usually watching at least a handful of auctions
You may notice a trend: my daily sites are mostly fora which haven't made the leap to RSS yet, or where the value is in the visuals ("picture of the day") and links to sites, or where there's a need for interactivity. (I read most of my blogs offline on a PocketPC.) I keep my eye on Slashdot and digg during idle moments too.

Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Mexican
  2. Thai
  3. Salami on sourdough with chipotle mayo, pepperjack cheese, lettuce and tomato
  4. Salami on dutch crunch bread with everything, from the Arguello Super
Four places I'd rather be right now:
  1. Konishi Polis
  2. Nice, France
  3. Disneyland (conveniently enough, I'll be there in < 24 hours)
  4. Horseshoe Canyon, Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
I have to bail on finishing the challenge for now - I'm at the periphery of the blogosphere and I have few downstream blogging friends that aren't already tagged.


Comments