Four TV Shows, Four Vacation Spots
Four television shows I love to watch. We live through our Tivo, so in some ways this is easy: what's on our "season pass" list that hasn't been cancelled yet?
- My Name is Earl - I think this is the only network show both Su and I watch.
- Robot Chicken - The 1980's generation has so taken over. Where are those new episodes, though?
- Mythbusters - Not perfect, but better than the alternatives.
- Futurama - Okay, it's cancelled, but it's far more watchable than anything else on TV.
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Kona Coast, Big Island, Hawai'i
- New Zealand (well, in a few weeks)
- Southeastern England (London, Brighton, Portsmouth, Isle of Wight, Hastings, etc)