Micronauts, Part Deux
Okay, so it turns out we'd dug them all out of storage, not just the Star Searcher.
So how did my memory hold up?
- I finally know where all of the yellow parts are from - the almost vanished Rhodium Orbiter!
- The Crater Cruncher does have both scoop supports, and is in playable condition
- I'd tried to turn the Aquatron into the mission pod for a Nebula-class starship at some point, so I had to take it apart and put it back together. No harm done, but it's missing lots of pieces.
- Photon Sled - if you don't mind popping wheelies, it might be playable.
- Star Searcher - it's the one missing a scoop support, but otherwise stil unabashedly awesome!
- The Interplanetary Headquarters is the mere potsherds of a lost civlization.
- Acroyear got in and out of the Star Searcher's hidden compartment one too many times and is down a leg. At least he came with prosthetic wheels!
- The Time Traveller is just a ghost of his former self.