Recent News

Out at dinner a few weeks ago, we were talking about where we might want to live. So we asked Caspian.
That's a difficult question. I think.... I'd want to live where there are coatis.
In other news...
  • My sister Gillian has gone home now. She was with us for the month of June

  • At the end of her trip we took her to Disneyland for 3 days. What fun. I even remembered to bring Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom this time. (Yes, yes, I could have just read it on my phone before.) Although I was pining for a "Ping My Whuffie!" shirt while crowd-dodging and those few times we waited in lines rather than going to walk-ons.

  • The trip came in handy a few days ago when, in SL in my pirate av, a resident asked "so what does a pirate do in SL?" - easy to respond "We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot..."

Comments