Applesoft Interpreter Update
I've been adding updates to the page as I went, and it's getting pretty complete at this point. Worth calling out:
- It has DOS emulation (basically, you can use ye olde PRINT CHR$(4) trick to open and read text files)
- Joystick and Paddle support (using on-screen controls)
- Low resolution graphics (40x48)
- PEEK/POKE emulation for the keyboard and display strobes, so you can do asynchronous input, e.g. games
- Tested on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari (Windows)
Check it out!